Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Red Lion Inn.



Today I went to the Red Lion Inn with my grandparents and two cousins Ann & Amanda. It is a tradition of ours to head to the Inn in Massachusettes every winter around Christmas. We get a great lunch and hang out for a little bit before heading back. The Inn is amazing, it is decorated for Christmas and is absolutely spectacular. Myself and my two cousins take a trip up to the second (or third, I don't remember) floor to check out the lion each year. We also love taking pictures in the old fashion telephone booths!



For the occasion I wore a black and white houndstooth dress (one of my faves)! With black tights and a new jacket! I love the open back of this dress. Plus it is very stretchy making it comfortable to sit in during our car ride. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...