Sunday, December 20, 2009

Vanity area.

I created a vanity area in my room a few years ago and I absolutely love it. I always sit their when I am fixing my hair and doing my makeup. It is the perfect space and I have created lots of storage.

The above photo shows a plain place mat that i have set down along with a plate that I often throw my rings and little necklaces on to at night. It also shows a jar that i have used to hold extra makeup.

The above photo shows two bins that I use to hold extra hair products and other beauty aids. I believe I got these for a dollar at target. I have a nice shelf that I can put them on and I have also hung hair accessories such as my headbands and hair ties from the shelf as well.

The above photo shows the stool that I sit on and the cute trash can that I have placed under my vanity. I can tuck the stool under the table to get it out of the way when necessary.

I have decorated my space with such things as the Broadway photo shown above and a ceramic sign that says "I like my money where I can see it, hanging in my closet!" which is so true! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...