Sunday, December 13, 2009

TSO.




Tonight I am heading out with my family to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert at the Times Union Center in Albany. We started going to see the show a few years back and it is amazing. We usually go to dinner first and then go see the show. Tonight the 8 of us my Aunt Jen, Uncle Lew, cousins Annie and Chris, along with my family my mom, dad, brother, and myself will be going to see the show. It is a fun time and of course I had to choose the right outfit. Tonight I have decided to wear jeans because it is cold along with my black boots. I am wearing a gold tunic top with a red and black plaid blazer on top. It is slightly a holiday-esque outfit but not ugly sweater holiday attire! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...