Monday, December 6, 2010

And the countdown begins.



Finally counting down the days until finals are over and I get to go home. I am not too worried about my final exams but I am a little concerned about my two final presentations for public speaking and for my race, gender, class, and culture class. Also, it is snowing here and it is supposed to snow all week long. The minute you walk outside it feels like you are in a snow globe. Needless to say I did my best to take a few photos indoors.




This Chaps sweater is one that I snatched from Goodwill for a great price! It was less than $5 and was perfect for a snowy day. I love the stripes and how they continue across the sleeves. I paired the sweater with a pair of shorts and thick tights as well as my snow boots of course. I bundled up multiple times today with my hat, scarf, and gloves to stay warm! Thank you for reading! :)


5 comments:

  1. Wow! Cool clothes, and by the looks of it in the background.. you've got more!

    :)

    Check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving shorts and tights right now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog. :) I'm following you now, follow me back if you'd like. Have a nice day!!! :) :)

    http://theskinnypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome choices! The white surprisingly brings out a lot more contrast to your facial features! Also seems more bright and cheery too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're a pretty girl! love your blog, following you now.

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...