Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Layer it on.



For the freezing cold I wore a pair of tights under my leggings today. This was really nice because it kept my legs very warm and was still very comfortable. I also wore a tunic top to bring some spice to my all black look. Underneath the tunic I wore a blue turtle neck and grey tank. I love the turtle neck under this blouse because it helped to keep my neck warm with such a flowy blouse. I also layered on a scarf as well. Of course I would have loved to wear cute boots with this outfit but snow boots were a more practical option.



Thank you to all my new followers, I finally made it up to 70! Once I hit the 100 mark there is going to be a awesome giveaway. Also, as a side note I am hoping to take photos outside when I am home. I have just the perfect spot at home where I can rest my camera safely outside and pose in the snow! As for the next week you will have to bear with my indoor photos! Thanks for reading! :)


2 comments:

  1. amazing dress. love the print

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post!!! :)
    i hate having to wear snow boots, but when it is so cold outside, there is basically no other option!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...