Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back into the swing of things.


Hello all my lovely readers! I am trying to get back into the swing of things with my blog! I will be updating regularly as I had been doing before the holidays! I didn't wear an exciting look today because I went shopping and therefore wanted to wear separates. I have been working on organizing my room while I am home and it has kept me quite busy. I received a sewing machine for Christmas so I have been trying to figure out how to work my way around it! I also was given a new clothes rack so I have been working on reorganizing my closet as well as all my accessories. Well, today I wore a look which many of you have probably seen before it is a Paris t-shirt from Heritage 1981, jeans from H&M, and my favorite purple scarf. I have been slowly working in new items into my wardrobe especially the things I will be buying with the gift cards I was given! I hope you had a great holiday season and thanks for reading! I am only 25 (edit- 24 :( aw man) followers away from my giveaway! :)


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, congratulations for the sewing machine! :)

    I started sewing today after a while and I felt immediately that I need an own machine... It's already so old and I don't want to share it with anyone because the settings are always messed up... ><"

    I'm looking forward for your posts! :)
    Xxx, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU FOR VISIT AND FOLLOW MY BLOG , I WILL TRY TRANSLATE IN ENGLISH THE BLOG.

    KISSES AND LUCKY

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...