Monday, July 25, 2011

Back from camp.


Hello all! I got back from camp yesterday and will start posting regularly beginning today! I have a few new items to show you soon that I can't wait to post. I am also currently sewing/working on a floor length chiffon skirt! Needless to say I am keeping very busy as usual. Today I threw on a quick simple outfit to run some errands in. This dress is from Heritage 1981 and is a few years old. Its so easy to throw on and be set to go. I wore my black basics with my t-strap sandals and a cardigan. I also have on a few beaded bracelets and dangle earrings. Thank you to all my new followers and be sure to check out my twitter and facebook pages. :)


1 comment:

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...