Tuesday, July 5, 2011

B+W.


Black and white combinations are not only for the colder months. Today I am wearing a black and white outfit on a warm day in the middle of summer. Of course I added a splash of bright turquoise by throwing on my sandals for a pop of color. I recently purchased this new top which features a lovely detailed neckline and some fun sleeves which expose the shoulders. The top is mostly white with black detailing and can be worn with shorts, skirts, and pants. Today I chose to pair it with my tight black mini skirt for a more formal look because I am off to the theater tonight to see an Off Broadway version of Mamma Mia. I wish everyone a great day. Thanks for stopping by!






3 comments:

  1. Really like it! Your Blog is very nice :)

    Love,
    Alexx
    (and you got a new reader!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the top. Its so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect summer outfit. My favorite part is the touch of color with the sandals. How was Mamma Mia?

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...