Saturday, July 9, 2011

Striped.


I just recently purchased this new striped mini skirt at H&M during my most recent shopping trip. I was unsure at first but for $6 I could get a new color, stripes, and comfortable skirt for my wardrobe. I can't wait to wear this skirt again. I am definitely going to need a wardrobe remix post at the end of this summer featuring this skirt. Today I paired the skirt with my oversize flowing green top. I love the feel of the fabric used to make this shirt. It is thin and comfortable yet still stylish and chic. Thanks to everyone for your opinions on my last post! :)









3 comments:

  1. I really love these outfit !!!

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! Love the striped skirt and loose top!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...