Monday, July 11, 2011

Lounging.


Spent the entirety of my day lounging poolside and hanging out outdoors. The weather was beautiful and the water gorgeous. I can't wait for another day like this. Tomorrow I am waking up early to model at a taping for a local television show. I am super excited and it should be fun. I wore my bathing suit and as you can see in the photos cover up all day long. I have chose to wear this Heritage 1981 dress as a bathing suit cover up. The stripes are lovely and it matching my suit and sandals perfectly. I love the rope straps which make me love this dress as a bathing suit cover even more.





1 comment:

  1. Bright nautical stripes spells for summer! :D Lovely dress & love those turquoise sandals <3 Gorgeous~

    XoXo

    http://pretzyness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...