Sunday, July 10, 2011

Long lengths.


I went to my Aunt's baby shower wearing this dress today. I have been waiting for an occasion to wear this dress to for a while now. Finally today I was given the chance by going to a baby shower. The color of this dress is fresh and the maxi length adds variety to my wardrobe of short dresses. I was glad to be able to take photos in a different location today. The bricks give my photos a cool look and I want to find more locations like this to take photos. I hope everyone had a great weekend!





4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful dress!!!

    My English Fashion Blog:

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    LOVE from Germany
    minnja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is divine! <3 I'm obsessing over the gorgeous colour!


    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of maxi skirts and dresses. This looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...