Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wedge.


I've decided that I need to get more usage out of the tons of shoes in my closet. I have all of these gorgeous heels that I never have the chance to wear. I think I will start wearing them as often as I can. Although I may not break out the crazy ridiculous high heels I do have some shoes which can work there way into my normal wardrobe. Today I wore my leopard skirt from Modcloth with a new crisp plain white tee along with my t-strap wedges. I love this look because it is sophisticated yet effortless and young. Thanks to my new followers and everyone who has been commenting, it means a lot to me! :)









5 comments:

  1. linda falda y zapatos, no hay nada como los zapatos con tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt in combination to that plain top is perfection!

    Kiss,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely. anything leopard print steals my heart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooooooooove the skirt!
    Are you living in NY? Is my dream!
    follow u!
    xxx


    mymessybook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is probably one of my favorite outfits of yours :)

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...