Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Exciting!


I bought the shoes I posted on my blog not too long ago! I absolutely love them. I have never in my life spent this much money on anything in my wardrobe. But, I am happy I had been thinking about them for the longest time and will gladly be wearing them over and over again! I have been a very busy girl these past few days and finally took the time this morning to take blog photos. I am wearing a new top which has three sheer panels in the back. I love the style of this shirt and it is very breezy and comfortable. I paired the top with a pair of simple black shorts and a purple camisole. The temperature is in the mid-90s today and this outfit is breezy and comfortable on such a hot day. I am camping this weekend and therefore won't be around much to post! Thanks for reading. :)







(Outfit details: Top- Tea N Rose, Shorts- Arizona, Camisole- Charlotte Russe)


11 comments:

  1. Hey dear, lovely look! Flats, shorts, shirt, all great!!!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top has such an amazing surprise on the back :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love the top and shoes!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool the outfit and the back detail!! :D SO cool! Thank u so much for the comment I'm following. Follow me :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool top. I would wear those kind of sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sandals! Adorable. Pretty outfit!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh how awesome top ! Pretty nicve.

    Thanks for your lovely comment &
    extra thanks for following me <3 ^^

    xx indie by heart,
    your newest follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following :)

    I love this shirt, the detail in the back is awesome!

    Kelly
    Enterkelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I love this look
    one of my favourites of yours

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...