Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bright Sun - Yellow/Gold


I love this yellow/gold shirt! You may have seen it in previous posts but I decided to wear it today because it was a good day to throw on a shirt and jeans and walk around in the sun! Of course I had to pair it with a jacket, scarf, gloves, hat, and boots. But still it was a great shirt for the day. The sun was so bright today, it lit up the room so magnificently. It did get very hot though our room reached 82 degrees! That is reaching up into the too hot zone. But none the less today was a good day!
I love this shirt because of its cap sleeves, button detail, scoop neck/scoop back, and the tunic style. Making it a great shirt. I believe I bought this shirt a while back at forever 21. The buttons were initially a clearish/white color but I changed them to black to give it a different look. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...