Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sunny days.




I am so happy it is sunny out today! It may still be cold outside but the sun makes the day much more bearable. Plus it brightened up my room giving me the perfect natural light for today's photos. I recently purchased this pink bag. I was in much need of a new purse. My other one fell right apart! I bought this purse on sale for $10 a perfect steal. I wanted a colored bag because I am always wearing plain colored jackets and scarves. This purse is the perfect color, one of favorites raspberry. This bag can be matched with other colors as well. Along with it being the perfect size, it was the perfect style. It has an adjustable strap and a snap closure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...