Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stripes.



I don't wear stripes that often but a while back when I was looking for some new shirts to wear this one stood out to me. It has stripes but they aren't the normal type of stripes. They are in a mixed up pattern and they feature some great colors! I also love the buttons at the neckline. Using different types of buttons on one shirt gives it a unique look. Every once in a while when you decide to go shopping pick up something they you may not normally wear and try it on. If you like it and it looks good on you buy it! This helps expand your closet, mix and match these unique pieces with your closets staples like a plain skirt with a unique blouse or a button up with a unique skirt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...