Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pink & Grey.



One of my favorite color combinations is pink and grey. Pretty much any shade of pink and grey go together. I almost like it better than my typical favorite colors of pink and black. Grey is a great color to wear in the winter when you don't want to wear black like the mainstream crowd. I absolutly love my grey scarf which you may have seen in one of my previous posts. When it gets really cold I can wear it around my head and neck to protect my head and ears. Its a great scarf because its very chunky keeping me extra warm and there are many ways to wear the scarf. Today I wore the scarf with a plain pink shirt and sweater! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...