Saturday, January 16, 2010

Magazines.





Not much to say today. Had quite the busy day and didn't wear anything too spectacular. In the few spare minutes that I had today I decided to try to take a few shots of my magazine collections, and fashion books I am starting to collect. A few years back I decided start keeping and collecting my Seventeen magazines and Teen Vogues. I have recently stopped reading seventeen as I rarely find anything that I like, I do still keep my Teen Vogues and I hope to keep adding (at least until I am out of college). I also have a subscriptions worth of Nylon and will soon have a few Elle's to add to my collection! Keeping magazines is great because you can always look back and see what the trends have been like. Its also fun to look back and take bits and pieces as inspiration for your wardrobe today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...