Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sunny days - Blue shirt.



On this beautifully sunny day I chose to wear jeans and a bright blue shirt with 3/4 length sleeves and great stitching detail and pattern down the front. I also wore my keds because I love being able to relax and run around in them without a fuss.

I am more than excited that my birthday is coming up shortly. I get to go home in 15 days and I can't wait. I realize I was just home but I didn't want to come back and now that classes are starting its such a bore. Though I am enjoying the weather today very much. Its chilly but the sun makes everything so much better! :)

1 comment:

  1. The shirt looks great. I know 15 days may seem like forever but it will fly by if you keep yourself BUSY!!!!!!!!!!! MOM

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...