Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Day of Class - Purple Dress.



Today was my first day of classes. I had 3 classes today one at 8, 10, and 12. They weren't too bad. I am much more concerned about my classes tomorrow.

Today I wore a purple dress that I purchased at the local Salvation Army. It is a purple long sleeve dress. I love the sleeves and the color. It looks much like a dress that I recently purchased at H&M, I didn't realize but they are slightly different. Obviously this one was much cheaper at I think $3! Today I rolled the sleeves and wore a long black sweater on top. I also belted it, and wore a matching necklace. Of course I also had to wear black tights and grey boots for warmth!

Don't be afraid to leave comments on any post or on the facebook fan page! I am always looking for feedback! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...