Monday, May 17, 2010

The Day After Tomorrow.



Summer break officially starts the day after tomorrow. I am all packed and ready to head home. Too bad I have a final tomorrow and wed. Well I have been studying a little bit today for my economics final tomorrow. I decided to take a break to take photos earlier and take a break now to post on here. It is beautiful outside and it is very unfortunate that I can't be outside because I need to study. I am not as nervous as I probably should be for my finals. I am confident enought that I will beable to do well enough to get good grades in both classes. With just a few more hours of studying I should be all set. Today I wore a new shirt that I bought from TJ Maxx. I love the print and the detail along the neckline. I also through on my black cuffed shorts. I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry it took so long but i posted your feature on the FML blog yesterday.

    xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...