Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Purple & Gold.




I rarely wear gold. I am definitely more of a silver girl but some days I just am really in to gold. Today I really wanted to wear my gold belt which I purchased at the Salvation Army in Oneonta where I go to school. I was very pleasantly surprised when I stumbled across this belt because it fits me perfectly. It went well with the purple skirt I wore today and a white tank top to stay cool. It was definitely the hottest day so far. I hope it gets a tad cooler because it was just way too hot. I got to see a few of my high school friends today which was really very nice! I hope you all had a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this outfit, and I love love loved seeing you in it at the orchestra concert. <3

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...