Friday, May 7, 2010

Seen un Seen.



As you guys might aleady know I was in a fashion show last night modeling for my friend Alex. It was very exciting because I was able to get my make-up done and my hair and get all dressed up. For the first time I got my make-up airbrushed and it was really cool! I am very sick today so I decided that I would just show you some photos from the show. The following photos are of my makeup before hand, my look, and some jewelry that my designer Alex made that I thought was really cool! :)


2 comments:

  1. Wish my school had fashion shows! Love those necklaces! I really want one:) Love that color orange you are wearing too

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, girl! I love the hair! :)

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...