Thursday, May 27, 2010

Quick.


Just a quick post tonight. I wore this lovely pink dress and some intense silver jewelry to hang out with my family and my friend Sarah! Overall had a great day. I love the edgy necklace with the feminine pink dress. I also wore my black sandals which seem to be my biggest summer staple. I am always running out of the house with my black sandals or my white ones. Yes I do have them in two colors! There is something so great about a basic summer sandal that goes with every outfit you own. They are nice to throw on and they can be dressed up and down. I want to break out my summer wedges but I think wearing them around my house/yard just doesn't give them any justice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...