Thursday, May 6, 2010

Why oh why.


Why did my body decide to let me get sick now! I have a terrible sore throat but I am trying to recover as quick as possible because I hate sore throats and I want to be better before finals! My first final is a week from today and I can't believe it. You know what else I can't believe? This is my 200th post! I wish I had worn something a little more enthusiastic but oh well. I am getting all dolled up for the fashion show tonight so I decided to wear something a tad on the plain side today. In the midst of getting stuff ready for the fashion show I am studying a ton for a test I have tomorrow in my Critical Thinking class. Not fun at all. I am though excited for it to be the weekend. I have lots of studying to do this weekend but that doesn't bother me at all! I can sleep in and hopefully recover from this cold. Well, today I wore a crop top just for fun. I wore a tank top underneath so that my belly wouldn't be exposed! I also wore a plain pair of jeans rolled up and my white t-strap sandals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...