Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Floral & Neon.



I love this combination of neon sneakers and floral dress. My dress is from American Eagle and my brothers girlfriend Emily pressured me into buying it. I am glad she did because I love it and I am very happy wearing it today! I am not looking forward to this weekend because I have a lot that needs to be done to prepare for finals. In the mean time tonight is the dress rehearsal for a fashion show I am in tomorrow. That will keep me fairly busy tonight. I hope you have a great day and don't forget to check out my STORE! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love love LOVE the colours and pattern <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the Neon Green Keds I am looking for something like them in pink or yellow? Oh K-mart also sells the Keds knock offs in Red and blue-plaid, in case your looking.

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...