Saturday, June 12, 2010

Are you serious?



Today turned out much different than I had expected. I didn't have to work due to the rain and I got to go out with my parents and spend the night with Ben. I had expected to go to work and then see Ben in the afternoon. I had a great day but I want to talk about my outfit. I loved this look! This is definitely one of my favorites in a long time. I felt fresh and chic. I have worn these leggings before but I loved wearing them with the gray dress. The dress is very casual but I thought the leggings gave them a touch of class. Plus the sweater and the pink scarf pulled the look together. This look was so comfortable but still chic and that is exactly what I want in an outfit! You may see the cat in a few of my photos. That is OC she is our outdoor cat. We don't exactly own her but she has become our own. :)

3 comments:

  1. love the pink! you look so good in that color and the braids are a cute touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could pull off dresses the way you can. It looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...