Sunday, June 20, 2010

Romper & Tunic.


I randomly thought of this outfit one day. I really had been wanting to wear my new orange/yellow romper. I was looking for a creative way to wear it and ended up deciding to put my paris tunic over it. I then belted it to give a little shape. I also added some accessories like my earrings, bracelet, and hat. It was a nice sunny day today and this look was perfect.


I apologize for not posting yesterday. I had such a busy day between working at book sale at my library and then being in the Trashion fashion show. I will share photos sometime this week of the show! I can't wait to share them I had such a great time and the dress I wore was amazing! This week will be a busy week but I will try my hardest to keep posting as always. I also would like to say a one last Happy Fathers day to all the daddys out there. :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute look, I love this hat, it suits you! :)
    And i think i have to steal this gorgeous Paris shirt from you ;)

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...