Friday, June 18, 2010

Favorites.


My favorite colors are hot pink, black, and white. It is no surprise that I wear this hot pink dress all the time. It is the perfect summer dress. It is a perfect cut and the color is great. I am thinking about starting to wear it with more color. I always pair black with it because its my favorite combination but now I am seeing that there is much more potential in this dress! Perhaps a turqoiuse or teal would go great with it!


Well today was a fairly lame day went to work and hung out with my folks and bro. Tomorrow is going to be a very long day for me. I have to work bright and early and then I will be appearing in a fashion show! I am so stoked. I can't wait to share photos with my lovely readers. :)

1 comment:

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...