Monday, June 7, 2010

Catch up.

This is my effort at a catch up post. I would like to thank Rhea at Rhearts Fashion Above All and Alex at Inside the Mind at Alex for giving me the Stylish Blog Award. I greatly appreciate it. Its so great knowing that people love your blog and take the time to comment and send you a blog award. I would like to send this award to all the fashion bloggers out their. I read tons of blogs daily and in this community we all have our own unique styles!
Next I would like to catch you up on two looks that I wore this past weekend the first is a blue dress from H&M which you may have seen me wear before. I decided to pull this dress out again to wear to an event at my HS commemorating the seniors in the art programs. It was great seeing my friends who I graduated with last year as well as all my friends who will be graduating this year.



The next look (above) was what I wore to New York City with my family. This romper was very perfect and comfortable for the city. It was such a hot day and perfect to spend with my family. I also wore flats for comfort and a nice big bag to hold all my stuff! I bought a new pair of sandals while there and I love them. They are not like anything I ever have and I am sure you will be seeing them soon!


Now on to today, I wore a blue and purple dress which I absolutely love because it is perfect for hot summer days. I also wore my long short sleeved cardigan and my white ankle strap sandals. I love this look because it is simple yet with the shoes and sweater it is put together and chic. Hope you enjoy! :)


2 comments:

  1. Such nice dresses! I wish I had that many dresses! They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! its a cool looking award too :)
    cute dresses :)
    x

    http://perthfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...