Monday, June 28, 2010

Denim.


I wish I had more denim tops and such in my wardrobe. I do however have two denim dresses. One in a dark wash which is what I wore today and the other in a lighter wash. I love the dress I wore today because it is perfect for hot days. It is very looks and it just snaps in the back over the shoulder. Also it has very large pockets which come in very handy when carrying my cell phone or camera around! I matched the dress with my loose long black cardigan because I thought I would get a tad chilly in the movies tonight. I also wore my favorite tan sandals and a cute beaded necklace. I went to the movies tonight to see Knight and Day. It was pretty good. I'm not a high Tom Cruise fan but the movie had some action and was funny which I like. Also it was not scary or gory! That makes for a perfect movie for me. I am such a wuss. Well hope you had a good day like I did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...