Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Too much.


I feel a little fried right now from working longer hours. I only worked one extra hour than usual but I still feel like it was so much longer. It was very slow at the library making for an extremely long afternoon/night. Now I am very sleepy and need to catch some z's before I do a repeat of today tomorrow. I can't wait until Friday when I get to see Ben and then go to the city on Saturday with my family. Today I wore a longer pink dress because it was hot and sunny out and the length made it perfect for work. I also through on a short sleeved sweater to cover my shoulders. :)

2 comments:

  1. really really cute dress, ilove your shoes as well :)
    nice pics
    x

    http://perthfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...