Sunday, May 22, 2011

Amazing weekend.



Hello everyone! I had such an amazing weekend. Friday night was the Electric City Couture Fashion Show in which I modeled a Joleen Button design as well as created and showcased my own design. I will put up some photos from the event at the end of this post. Today I wore an H&M dress with an old Target tunic over it for a different look. I love the neckline of the dress peaking out of the front of the tunic. Thanks for reading! :)





(Outfit details: Dress- H&M, Tunic- Target, Shoes- Payless)


Myself wearing a Joleen Button design.


My winning design modeled by Colleen Curtin!

4 comments:

  1. that sounds so fun! loving the layers and your designs also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like it was a fab event :) & great look :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you in that sexy swimsuit! Work it girl! Ha. And congrats on your design!! That's so awesome!

    I just want to thank you so much Sara for guest blogging for me! Your post was so cute and I loved your Paris top! Too perfect! Thanks so much again!! :)

    P.S. Love how you layered the tunic over the dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you show us your butt hole?

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...