Friday, May 13, 2011

Safari time.



This dress reminds me of a safari. I feel like if I was equipped with a pair of binoculars and a safari hat I would be ready to travel straight to Africa for a safari. This dress is a new item I recently purchased at Old Navy. It was quite the steal, not only do I love the khaki color but I have been looking for a button up dress for quite some time now. I have big plans for this dress for the summer time but I stuck to casual basics today for a day filled with finals. Now that this week is over I can relax a little this weekend before getting back into it Monday for my last final before I head home! Thanks to my new followers, you make my day better! :)









\

(Dress- Old Navy, Beads- Unknown, Leggings- H&M, Sandals- Unknown)




New post on my other blog as well today! Visit Isabella's Thrifty Fashion Finds to see the other post! The post features how exactly I got this dress for so cheap! :)

11 comments:

  1. love this dress! its simple but chic :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple chic of this! A nice dress never needs much further ado - your dress proves it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic post, I love it!
    Check out my blog and enter the IKKS give away if you like!

    xoxo Robine @
    WWW.CHOUCHOU-ROBINE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove your outfit!
    Really nice blog, very inspiring! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the simplicity of this look! :>

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...