Thursday, May 19, 2011

One of two.



This is the first of the two jumpsuits I recently purchased. I had really been wanting one terribly bad and I finally built up the courage to order two from Forever 21. This is the first one. The other one is my favorite but I am saving it to wear to a special occasion! This purple floral jumpsuit is very comfortable and features a lot of really nice details. The pants are elasticized around the bottom making them easy to roll up into capris. Another nice feature is the bow around the waist. And my last favorite detail is the ruffle around the neckline. This jumpsuit is great because I can wear it with a sweater or even strapless for the summertime. Thanks new followers and for all the comments. :)










9 comments:

  1. you look perfect!! that jumpsuit fits you so well. love your t-straps, too. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, perfect color!!! Everything you sdaid about it is right on! It's a good thing though that you could easily remove the ruffle and rehem it, but then again, it might looks a bit nekked without it there... don't know... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh!!
    lovely pictures in natural side!! follow you ;)
    http://thefourthcornerofstephanie.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the cardigan

    racheldanielle-l.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute.:)
    loadsofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post! :-))) very nice

    http://wonderfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this jumpsuit is really cool! I have never worn one, but you make it look very fashionable, so I'll have to give jumpsuits a try! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The jumpsuit looks fantastic on you! You pull off the look really well. :D

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...