Friday, May 27, 2011

Pale colors.



Hello readers! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Today I wore some pale colors including an off white dress from Target and a pale green cardigan which I thrifted but was originally from Express. I was never a fan of green until recently. I have been working on incorporating my color into my wardrobe and I think I have succeeded. Of course I always stick to my basic black shoes and accessories but what can you do. I love the soft off white with the pale green mixed with the harsh black shoes and bag (not shown). As long as the rain holds off I will be back tomorrow!





7 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment =D I really like your dress, the colour is so lovely and it looks really pretty and delicate =) Lovely!
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! And the color of that cardigan is amazing!

    treschiccs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress. we should follow each other.

    xox

    http://tatjanaslalaland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress, love the lace detail xoxo

    www.fashionsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sara, this is such a beautiful outfit! The dress is so ethereal, you look like a fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful outfit! gorgeous blog :) now following!
    xxx
    Catflicks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! So cute! You look like a little princess!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...