Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Who says.



Todays is the last day of classes for me. Tomorrow is the start of finals. It is such a crazy stressful time I am making sure I take time outs to do fun things amongst my studying! I am fairly good at managing my time which I am thankful for because it prevents me from getting too overloaded with work. I wore my green lace skirt today with a new shirt which I recently purchased. I love the two figured that are printed on this top. I wish I took a better photo of the design but I was rushing! I also love the little tie on the back of the top. It is supposed to get really warm out today which I am always excited for. Thank you for reading my post and be sure to come back again soon. Also, don't forget to follow me on twitter.  :)








(Outfit details: top- MNG by Mango, Skirt and Shoes- Target)


7 comments:

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...