Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bloomers.


Bloomers.. my favorite type of short. Not only are they comfortable and cute but they add a unique touch in a sea of plain jean shorts during the summer. I am not one to wear shorts that often anyway but I love my bloomers. I now own a solid black pair and these new ones from American Apparel. I am considering ordering them in another color because I love them that much. I wore my new striped shorts with a solid grey LNA tank and my black cardigan. I can't wait to style them again. Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! Hope everyone had a swell day!







4 comments:

  1. A expressão sempre será a extensão da vida e ver o tão belo é a possibilidade de pensar em tudo que podemos fazer, no vestir e ser.
    Seja o melhor sempre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this look! Those shorts are awesome dear! Loving your blog, I'm definitely your new follower!

    Have a great day :)
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloomers are an undergarment. If you are wishing "Dads" "Happy Fathers' Day", perhaps you need to call Chris Hansen for an undercover investigation. Take a seat.

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...