Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Leather for the day.


Most people take one look at this skirt in my closet and would think that it is a night only skirt. A "going out" skirt if you care to call it that. But I prefer to take items such as this leather skirt and pair them with items to make them day appropriate. For example today I paired the skirt with a basic yellow t-shirt and a bright colored necklace. By wearing bright colors to off set the dark skirt it looks more appropriate for day wear. I also wore white instead of black sandals to fit the theme of bright items. I hope I can give you a little inspiration to bring that skirt, dress, or top of yours into your daytime wardrobe. And as always thanks followers and those who have left me kind comments!






(Outfit details: top- Target, skirt- Forever 21, necklace- gift)

4 comments:

  1. love the shirt, defiantly versatile for day and night x
    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I never would've thought how to wear a leather skirt & I love how you made it so versatile for day! (:

    http://thefashionlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and you are incredibly beautiful. I am sure you have a great future ahead of you within fashion. You're one of those girls that girls like me hate (in a nice way) because you are naturally gorgeous!!!!!

    You have a wonderful blog, I will defintily be back to read more of what you post. I wish you all the luck in the world (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute sexy girl!

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...