Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rain break.












It stopped raining this morning just in time for me to take some photos. Of course the rain was blowing off the trees and I kept getting a little wet. I wore my black hat today to cover my head. I don't feel well today so I decided to wear this comfortable look which includes my striped tunic top from TJ Maxx and my new pink short leggings from H&M. I wore some pink lipstick and a necklace to spice up the look. All together this outfit is comfortable which works well on a rainy day. Thanks new followers and to all who have left me with spectacular comments!

5 comments:

  1. that top is so interesting! especially paired with the pink shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look perfect, you are sooo pretty and you've got amazing style, honey! :) btw great blog, I'm following ofc, hope you follow me back :)
    kisses from Poland;*
    http://hit-myself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. summer summer summer.
    i love this simple outfit. summer in you<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The pink cycling-shorts are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...