Monday, June 13, 2011

Colder days of summer.


On the colder days of summer I prefer to wear an outfit like I wore today. A dress with sleeves, a pair of sheer or pattern tights, and my Keds or oxfords. Although this look may be a little dull due to the lack of color I really enjoy this comfort and casual style. I chose my khaki button up dress from Old Navy today and paired it with my new pattern tights which I recently claimed from Target for less than $2. I also wore my dark green oxfords to finish off the look. I saw Super 8 last night with my boyfriend and I would highly recommend it. The movie is suspenseful but also has a great story line. Thank you for reading and for all the positive feedback!










5 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! Your lace tights really add something to the outfit, they're so unique - love them <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome tights, love the oxfords! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute :-)
    I like the tights!!


    My blog
    xoxo Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing tights and great outfit.your legs are very beautiful<3

    http://romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...