Thursday, June 9, 2011

Decor.


Once I finish my new closet and dressing room I am going to take some photos to share with you guys. The painting and fixtures are already done but I am working on hanging some photos and putting some last minute finishing touches on the room. Once it is finished I will be sure to share with you my new favorite room! Today I wore an I <3 Ronson dress from JCPenney. I love the pattern, color, and feel of this dress. It features some amazing details and the longer length helps to add a different style to my wardrobe. I wore my ankle strap white patent flats today which I have had for several years. I plan to wear a pink cardigan with this outfit to make it more work appropriate later on. I also switched out the brown belt that came with it for a piece of white ribbon which worked lovely as a belt.








5 comments:

  1. very cute outfit! so simple & elegant! :)hope you can stop by my blog for some +vibes and inspiration. I am also hosting a lovely giveaway :) XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is lovely - you look beautiful!
    thank you so much for following, as well, now following back:D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet :D Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me such a nice comment. It definitely perked up my day and I am so glad that you found me.

    This is such a pretty little dress and I adore the photos of you with the little windmill. Such a cute prop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. muy guapa!!!
    me encanta tu estilo =D
    un besito
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...