Friday, June 24, 2011

Double take.


I took a ton of photos for today's post. I wore a fun casual look today with my new salmon colored t-shirt from Target and my floral pants from H&M. I had been searching for a top to match these pants for a long time I finally took my pants to the store so I could pair a t-shirt to them. I am glad I found this color t-shirt because it is a perfect refreshing color for the summer! Last night I was in a fashion show benefit for autism. It was such a fun show and I had the privilege of wearing another Lady Button design. I will have photos of what I wore soon hopefully. At the end of this post I can show you my hair and make-up from last night. The stylists over at Stiletto salon in Albany did a fabulous job! I have another fashion show tonight titled the Trashion Tribute show.











1 comment:

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...