Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dot Mustard.

Oh the joy of rompers. I love this polka dotted romper because it is so simple. It can be dressed up or down and it was perfect for work layered with a mustard colored sweater. I rolled the sleeves of the sweater to make it more fitting for summer and as simple as that I was out the door.


I woke up very early this morning to get ready for work. I like to give myself more than an hour to get ready so that I can take my time and relax before leaving. Most people are the opposite they give themselves just enough time to get dressed before running out the door. Not me I like to take my sweet time. This morning I woke up just in time to have my dad ask me if I wanted to get breakfast. I couldn't turn down the offer and that only gave me mere minuted to get ready. I quickly threw the outfit on, pulled my hair back, brushed on some powder and mascara before running out the door. After breakfast I was off to a day at the library before heading to my Uncles to hang out with my family and his puppies. Overall it was a slow day but it wasn't too shabby at all. Thank you all for reading and following! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh your outfit is so lovely! The romper looks fantastic with the mustard yellow! If I onlx had legs like yours to wear a romper like this. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow with the polka dots! Looks great! Mustard yellow is one of my favs :)

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...