Thursday, July 15, 2010

Going away this weekend.

I am sharing a photo of you by one of my favorite photographers and friend Ryan Patrick Newhouse. To see more of Ryans photos go here! The model in the photo is Alicia McDonough who along with Ryan is attended my high school. I was lacking today and didn't take any outfit photos and I stumbled across this photo and really liked it and thought 'oh! I should share this.' I'm not quite sure why I love this photo so much, its just really cool.


Hate to break this new to you but I won't beable to post any photos tomorrow or Saturday because I am going away camping with my family. I will have no laptop/internet because I will be in the middle of the woods! I hope you have a fantastic weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...