Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ninties.



In the 90's again! I am ready for it to be cooler already! It's nice being able to swim and all but I just want an enjoyable temperature. I don't have much to say today except that I just threw on this dress to stay cool. Its an old dress but it worked in keeping me cool but also staying appropriate for work. I am thinking about doing the 30 for 30 challenge. This means that for one month I will only beable to wear 30 different items in a bunch of different combinations. I am thinking about it carefully and I am thinking that the month before I leave for school might be a good month to do it. The only problem is that the rules carefully state that you cannot do any shopping during that one month and I definately will be shopping before I am off to school. Maybe just maybe I will start it when I get to school. We will just have to wait and see. I also (I think) am ready to finally get my hair cut. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...