Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tights Galore.


I have so many tights and I love them all. I have been searching for ways to organize them forever and I can't seen to find an appropriate way to display/organize them. This idea of hanging them on a pants hanger worked well except for the fact that it takes up so much room in my closet. I figured I would share it with you because they are so neatly organized and I didn't wear anything too nice today. I might purchase a bin to place them in but in the meantime this has worked very well! Thanks for reading and following! :)

2 comments:

  1. thanks for following my blog! i was so excited to see i had an 8th follower! :] moving on up.

    ohhh my goodness, so jealous haha i love tights. and i definitely have no organization system for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this idea, I am always looking for a nice way to have my tights and leggings.

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...