Sunday, July 25, 2010

More green.


I have been wearing so much green! It's crazy. I think I used up all the green items in my closet so you might not be seeing it for a while. I had a long day but it was a fairly good day. I spent the majority of the day with my parents running errands and such. The rest of the day I spent relaxing with Ben and watching movies. As for my look I wore something that I wore while I was camping but you didn't get to see because I didn't take any photos! I wore an old green shirt that I have had for a while but rarely wear because it fits funny. I also wore a pair of brown rolled up shorts and my black sandals and sweater. A fairly basic look but good for a day of relaxing and running errands. I hope everyone has a great week! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...