Friday, July 9, 2010

Slipped my mind.


Taking photos completely slipped my mind today until I was in the car on the way home from dropping Ben and Emily off with my brother. I though.. oh jeez I changed into my pajamas already and I didn't take photos! I am seriously bummed though because I was wearing a great dress. I decided to change back into that dress in my tired makeup-less state and try to take a few photos. It didn't work out to well and I got a few bad quality terrible looking shots. I figured I would share one or two anyway. I hope tomorrow I won't be as busy so I can do a high quality post to make up for it! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's your closet?? Amazing!! I want a closet like this :)
    And your dress is really cute!

    Diana
    Songs and Fairy Tales

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...