Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The green owl.


The majority of this post will be photos because I am doing this super quickly before leaving to go see Inception. I am super excited except for the fact that I will be missing So You Think You Can Dance. Oh well, today I wore another green item in my closet. I love this deep forest green tank because it is loose and very comfortable. I also wore my favorite cuffed shorts. This owl necklace is fairly new and I love it so much! I thought it went well with the dark green color and it definitely spruces up the look slightly. Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable love! i'm hosting a giveaway! it includes 1 vintage purse, 2 vintage rings, 2 hello kitty lip balms, some bath goodies, and a suprise! :) for more info visit http://hellolyndseyyy.blogspot.com

    xo
    Lyndsey

    ReplyDelete

I will do my best to return comments and follow your blogs as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...